Read Bangkok Wet by Simon Royle Free Online
Book Title: Bangkok Wet|
The author of the book: Simon Royle
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
Edition: I & I Press
Date of issue: February 1st 2013
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 526 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1268 times
Reader ratings: 7.6
Read full description of the books:
27 October 2011
As Bangkok barricades itself against a rising flood of toxic waste, Chance has got some wet work of his own going on. He’d rather be on honeymoon with Pim; that had been the plan.
But the plan didn’t include the untimely death of a Godfather’s son, being blamed for the theft of a billion baht, and a move by a rival gang on Big Tiger’s territory; now there’s a new plan – war and retribution.
Funny thing about guns and plans – everyone’s got one.
Download Bangkok Wet ERUB
Download Bangkok Wet DOC
Download Bangkok Wet TXT
Read information about the authorSimon Royle has been variously a loader of trucks, garbage-man, yachtsman, door-to-door salesman, advertising executive, and a senior executive in technology companies.
A futurist and a technologist, he lives in Bangkok, with his wife and two children.
Simon's first three novels Tag, Bangkok Burn, and Bangkok Wet, have all been well received by Amazon readers.
Tag is a technothriller set in the year 2109. What readers have called,
- "Very good read, story may have gone further but then since its Book 1 assume more to come in book 2. All in all an enjoyable and different futurist novel."
- "more futuristic than science-fiction, and the technological advances of 2110 are not far-fetched, they are easily imaginable."
- "...in "Tag." The technology felt like a logical evolution from today to one hundred years into the future."
- ""Tag," reminds me a bit of one my childhood favorite authors, Isaac Asimov, in that he's written a book that projects a future reflecting very plausible cultural and political scenario, given what trends we've seen in history."
(Above quotes stolen from recent reviews on Amazon US).
As Simon, says :), "With 'Tag' I drew on my travels and experiences in Singapore and Australia. Extrapolating from things I see today and placing them in the context of our world a hundred years from now."
The Bangkok Series, starts with a bang, literally...
Bangkok Burn - a noir thriller, set during the May 2010 riots in Bangkok, has proved a hit with readers; especially those who have traveled or are traveling to Thailand.
- "A red-hot thriller set against the exotic backdrop of Bangkok, this is a blistering read from start to finish."
- "I loved this book from beginning to end, it kept me hooked and on the edge of my seat the whole way through. I can't wait for the sequel." (Author's note: "I'm working on it...")
Further Author's note: The sequel to 'Bangkok Burn' is out!
Bangkok Wet, continues the lives of the Paknam mafia family... and it too has proven a hit with readers...
- "I liked the cultural insights. Story was well researched for sights in an around Thailand."
- "This sequel to the author's first book in the series expands upon the earlier volume's frenetic pace of action and large cast of characters; something is happening on virtually every page. Action lovers will find it here! The exotic setting, occasional glimpses into Thai culture add color to the plot and help to make it an interesting and engaging read."
- "I didn't know what to expect when I picked this up being that it was a while since I got a hold of the first. I must say that this read faster than the first. I totally enjoyed it and wish that the next in the series was out already." (Author's note: I'm working on it....)
And I really am working on the next in the Bangkok Series, as you may read on my website, I didn't kill off my main character. Badly shot up and in a coma for a while, he pulled through thanks to Chai's blood and Dr. Tom's skills (along with Mere Joom's shadow looming large in the near background).
I love to connect with you. Got a question, something to say, or just want to say hello, then send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Simon.Royle.Author
A website at www.simon-royle.com
I also have a twitter feed (where I infrequently tweet) @sgroyle
Reviews of the Bangkok Wet
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Bangkok Wet by Simon Royle Online free